Agile Calibration is led by Bill Albert, an expert in the field of metrology.
Here is an overview of Bill’s career highlights to date, beginning in the 1970’s:
- Successfully completed the US Air Force Precision Metrology Electronics Laboratory (PMEL) training at Lowry Air Force Base, including the additional US Army Specialist block of instruction.
- Team member of a US Army Field Calibration Support team supporting various maintenance and other military installations in Western Germany.
- Calibration Technician for the Precision Products Division (PPD) of Northrop Corporation in Massachusetts supporting numerous engineering and production facilities producing guidance systems for Department of Defense and NASA programs.
- Supervisor of one main calibration and two satellite laboratories plus one standards laboratory for PPD supporting 7 buildings across three shifts.
- Led the first all Green (no deficiencies) calibration systems audit by Raytheon while supervising the PPD calibration departments.
- Working supervisor for the Agilent Technologies imbedded calibration laboratory supporting Philips Medical Systems in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Team Lead and working supervisor for the Agilent Technologies Chelmsford Local Calibration Center (LCC) in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
- Technical Lead for the initial and subsequent successful ISO/IEC Standard 17025 accreditation assessments for Agilent Technologies Chelmsford LCC.
- Team Lead for the Agilent Technologies On-Site Calibration Support Team based out of Chelmsford, Massachusetts supporting various customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Successfully completed Agilent Technologies factory service training for PNA series Vector Network Analyzer troubleshooting and repair.
- Successfully led the technical aspects of the initial and subsequent successful ISO/IEC Standard 17025 accreditation assessments for Custom Calibration, LLC.
- Extensive experience with the following test equipment technologies:
- DC & Low Frequency
- RF and Microwave signal generation and measurement
- S-Parameters (Network Analyzer)
- Modulation: Analog and Digital
- Optical Power and Wavelength
- Physical and Dimensional Measurement
- Torque, Force and Pressure